“In this webcast, the second in the series, we will discuss what job postings can tell us about the US labor market and what it may look like after the COVID-19 crisis passes. Will the job market bounce back to where it was before the pandemic, or do today’s trends foreshadow a different world?
After attending this program, viewers will be able to answer the following critical questions to help them prepare for what’s ahead:
- What kind of jobs and skills will drive economic recovery and what sectors will be important in adapting to a post-pandemic reality?
- Can displaced workers get back into the job market and even gain ground, or are they doomed to drop behind?
- Will the remote economy become a permanent fixture in the workplace—and if so what does that mean for the hiring and reskilling?
- Which industries will be most disrupted?
- How should businesses think through future talent needs and how will it impact future hiring?”